Waipuna Valley (1926-1939), Jefferis School (1892-1900), Taniwha School (1902-1962), Okaeria (1912-1968) and, recently, students from the now closed Waiterimu School.
The Library on the Waerenga Site is the original school building, which opened in 1881. Room 3 is the old Okaeria school building. It was moved onto its present site after its closure in December 1968. At this stage the Administration building, Room 1 and 2 were also on the site. Since 1995, Rooms 4 and 5 have been added as well as 2 playgrounds, walkways, astrograss and the heated pool.